Join Spiral Direct! Recruiting Web Designer with technical and Social Media skills
We are currently recruiting for a Web Manager with technical and social skills to improve the online presence.
Spiral Direct has been a brand leader for the past 20 years in Rock , Gothic and Alternative clothing and accessories, with printed t-shirts and girls fitted garments being sold worldwide. We are passionate about our designs and are always looking to improve our service to an ever- expanding clientele.
This position would ideally suit a candidate with some experience within a web managing role, ideally with a qualification in web/ digital design, online administration and data manipulation. An interest for alternative clothing will be also helpful.
As the Web Manager you will primarily be responsible for the upkeep of various shop front programs and e-commerce platforms across the Spiral brand.
As we are a tight-knit group, you will need to be able to work as part of a design team, but also have the ability to self-manage your workload. The job requires taking a great deal of initiative and showing care for the Spiral brand, along with displaying an enthusiasm to expand on the brand’s popularity and increase customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for the online presence of Spiral Direct on our shopping websites; Amazon, eBay and possible future ventures.
• Report bugs and issues to the web developers. Working and liaising with them to improve the website experience for our wholesale and mail order customers.
• Help customers having technical difficulties on our website.
• Troubleshoot problems and provide basic technical support for staff members at the office.
• Compiling reports on inventory, customer records and sales with Excel documents.
• Managing and controlling our SEO and Google AdWords to optimize click-through traffic and search engine ranking.
• Assisting the Creative Designers with day-to-day tasks.
• Finding new ways of promoting the brand and reaching new customers worldwide.
• Excellent overall computer literacy
• Programming skills
• HTML5 and CSS3
• Adobe Photoshop
• Microsoft Office – Excellent working knowledge of Excel functions required
• Knowledge of Inventory systems and online shopping networks
• SEO know-how
• Adwords and other advertising tools knowledge.
• Social Media and Blogging abilities
• SQL knowledge
• Strong communicator
• Problem solving and trouble-shooting
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Self-motivated and keen to learn
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then please apply for the role with your CV and a recent portfolio and/or links to examples of your work.
Salary: 20-30k per year according to qualification
Location: close to East Croydon station.
Send you CV and portfolio to email@example.com. Use the subject "Web Manager recruitment blog".